Off: MQB

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Oct 25 21:07:51 EDT 2001

 DEAR ANDY-- (OH I'M YELLING, WHOOPS)   I have been cringing around the
screen waiting for this

here is the deal- most of what I say is blah blah-  don't take anything too
serious-

and for public record- my order for their first still stands-

cool band, just a bit laxed for my Rittelin free existence (did I spell
that right)

it's just so many people are getting off on it, I had to throw my struggle
into the mix

bottom line-  everyone on this list is my parents, as this list is my link
to humanity

it is my look in the mirror, however grim

I must have a mirror

I regard all here in utmost, and thats why I am around more than is healthy

please consider this, and my negative lips are sealed shut once again on this

I will try the other cd next

now I can eat my breakfast/lunch/dinnerpizza......

Keith, your CD is sounding great, you indeed are worthy of Karen's "affection"-
it will take me a long time to sort it all out-  the CD's- but I will give
my honest thoughts, and it will be mostly good, I am sure....

cheers

Listt*at!