Nikestra, crowd size

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Oct 25 21:36:02 EDT 2001

At 23.11 +0100 01-10-24, Chris Gibbs wrote:
>Not only that but noone has mentioned the dancers!

All right: topless (female) dancers are always good (well, I could
imagine situations where this wasn't the case, but I won't), quite
often even when they're a good decade older than I am (which at least
one of them at GT2k1 was).

However, though they doubtless added ambiance to the gig, I was too
busy rocking to pay them much mind: I've seen plenty of naked women,
but I've never seen four Hawkwind bass players on stage at once ....
Priorities!  :)

Cheers,
Carl

--