OFF: Lame 80s pop teen horror

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 25 22:17:11 EDT 2001

I'm thinking of a 45rpm I found in the garage a while ago... (It was my
sister's, of course). can't remember the guy's name, but Howard might have
been in there somewhere. white tennis-y shorts, wimpy white Vans, light pink
all over the place...permy newavey hair, in the later rap-style (like a brick
standing on end on yer head)... but then, i don't recall what the music
sounded like...
...oh, and as for cheesy metal, it wasn't all in the wimpy/glam
style...remember Black Death, Piledriver, Running Wild, etc?

Chuck