Message from Nik Turner

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Oct 26 00:54:04 EDT 2001

hey! wait!   Nik-  this list has been behaving real sweet for a week or more-

we pooled our (cough) maturity and started behaving ourselves-

I think there is still some action on the Yahoo list

how did you do a post from Jim's when you are in Ohio????

Carol!!!!!

anyway- have a nice visit Nik-

did you see the pic's of Barney at 'Funky Paul's??? - playing guitar no
less....

 I started trying to color in a dot on the Transglobal CD- When that
happens I must like it-

I see the Anubian Remixes have the Cupola Craft on it......even if there is
some question of betrayal
mike "dogd*ck" c