off: Re: scared? awaiting firestorm??

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 26 05:02:22 EDT 2001

Mike,
Sorry to say I saw no Motorhead stuff yesterday. I quite like Culture Club, I
thought they were the best of the bunch of popsters in the 80's. However I was
more into the Cure back then who still are a great band and have some cracking
recordings of them live <G>

I did however see that the Damned are going back out on tour.. And I can
confirm that the new album is a corker. The tour just before its release was
terrific and I heartily recommend it.
Cant wait till the 20th they are playing the Cheese & Grain in Frome <G>

I'll go get a coffee...

Hope this helps...

Iain