OFF: Lame 80s pop teen horror

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Fri Oct 26 08:21:28 EDT 2001

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was you I used to buy all my cut out US metal CDs from when I lived in
London.  It all makes sense now.  The joy of the three for a tenner, never
released in the UK, dodgy Metal Blade stuff.  And King Diamond/Mercyful
Fate.  You were a bad, bad man.

Subject: Re: Lame 80s pop teen horror

ah yes - Basia!!!
you should have seen the overstocks lying around for years in the retail
trade over that one - you couldn't even give it away at one point ( I know -
we tried - in my previous disguise as Mike Lloyd Music, that is!!)
Andy G.