NIK: Re: Message from Nik Turner

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Oct 26 11:12:11 EDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Dan Witt wrote:

:Subject: NIK: Re:      Message from Nik Turner
:
:What's up?  Is this about the few cheap shots here?  I don't remember seeing
:anything real negative about the event.  It seemed like a lot people thought
:it turned out well.
:
:If NIK is reading, don't worry about nay sayers.  You will always have
:people that appreciate what you do, and those that don't(that goes for
:everybody).
:
:That being said, did anybody see Nik in Chicago last night? How was it?

I saw him (and harvey, and mr. quimby's beard).

jj kelly's is a weird venue to be at, but ok.

Nik played watching the grass grow, orgone accumulator, space invaders,
children of the sun, did a poem by calvert (stonehenge something),
and a jazzy number which I know, but don't remember the name of.

harvey did mutation zone and jammed with Nik a bit.

Mr Quimby's Beard played a bunch of stuff I liked, but don't know the name
of (sorry.)

Arin
(who went more to see mr. quimby's beard than Nik ;-) )
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559