OFF: The Damned (again)

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Oct 26 13:00:29 EDT 2001

In message <3BD9269E.DFA781F7 at aol.com>, iain ferguson
<iainferguson at AOL.COM> writes
>I did however see that the Damned are going back out on tour.. And I can
>confirm that the new album is a corker. The tour just before its release was
>terrific and I heartily recommend it.
>Cant wait till the 20th they are playing the Cheese & Grain in Frome <G>

Iain- do you know where I can find a copy of the tour dates? Haven't seen
anything advertised, anxious to see them- haven't seen the Damned live
since the (ahem) "farewell gig" at Brixton in '89. What a night that was. I
used to think it was a bit sad that thereafter they wouldn't let it lie, but now
with the rip-roaring new album my interest is fully engaged again.

cheers
--
Nick Medford