FW: RFH...a short review

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Oct 26 13:03:37 EDT 2001

In message <B24F5C4EDA48D511B6CB00508BDFC194B0C875 at NYEXCH
CLSTR>, Jobson, Eddie <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET> writes
>I thought The Watcher was excellent and in my opinion only the second live
>song I've heard Alan sing that I thought he did well. (The other being Gimme
>Shelter.) Also liked Lighthouse, Motorway City, Hurry on, A&B and Golden
>Void. Was a bit dissapointed with New Jeruselem and thought Alan singing
>lead on Ejection was a definate no no. I liked it better with Dave.

I seem to be in a minority, judging by this and other comments, but I think
Alan does a pretty passable job of singing Ejection, in fact at Canterbury I
thought his vocals on this track were outstanding. Think he makes a decent
fist of Damnation Alley (e.g. Palace Springs version) too.
--
Nick Medford