HW:Tour tickets

Roger Elmer roger at RELMER.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 26 13:14:28 EDT 2001

Hi all - since Ticketweb told me they are not dealing with tickets for the Birmingham date,
I finally got through on the phone to Birmingham Sanctuary today to get my tour tickets and was told
I'd have to go to the venue itself and pay in cash.  Huh?

This is OK for those of us who live nearby but what about everyone else?
Needless to say, it looks like chaos is present....anyone else had this problem?
Is their an agency dealing with this date?  Please let me know!

Thanks