OFF: Lemmy on US network TV

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Oct 26 15:17:04 EDT 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:47:14 -0400, Z E Itgeist
<stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK> wrote:
>Naah, Pickin' Up The Pieces was released in 1969 by Poco, written by the
>splendid Mr Richie Furay, the 2nd best songwriter in Buffalo SPringfield
>after the godlike Stephen Stills.

?!?!?!!!

Is that a troll, or sarcasm? ;^)

(I'll guess the latter, given the post below that it's in response to ...
BTW for the record, the second-best songwriter in Buffalo Springfield was
Bruce Palmer - his post-Springfield solo album is just a hair shy of Skip
Spence's 'Oar' in out-there semi-countrified utter weirdness - NOT after
Stills, Furay, Messina, or Dewey Martin!)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com