FW: RFH...a short review

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Oct 26 17:36:38 EDT 2001

Alisa said
> Forgot to mention that I think Dave is best for spirit of the age (Live 79
> version is my favourite).

after calvert, ron tree did the next best vocal take of Spirit of the Age.

I agree Brocks vocals on the live 79 version are really good but i think he
sang it live at canterbury or RFH (sorry my memory aint to good!) and it
sounded terrible.

also i would just like to add that seeing that Ron's now left i suppose
Flying Doctor will not be sang again live. Which is a shame cos that was one
of the highlights of the Xmas gig at the astoria

colm

colm