HW: Mission Control: New Orders

Rik Rx / Val Vx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sun Oct 28 09:17:24 EST 2001

++STAR WARRIORS

Something SPOOKY is going on at Mission Control:

Visit the updates page for the latest information:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/up_.htm

We have noticed many questions on these lists that could be answered by
visiting the Mission Control site at www.hawkwind.org.uk. Things such as
Lyrics, Core Album info, Band member profiles and the like are all up on the
site. . . . . .

However, to make things easier, the whole Mission Control site is under
heavy redesign at the moment, and on relaunch will include many more pages,
better navigation, a password protected area for HW passport holders, audio
and video streaming, a web-board, on-line merchandising, e-mail announcement
facility, java chat facility, WAP extensions, a chillout zone, upgraded
guestbook, a text only option (hi Arin !), downloadable HW screensavers,
Desktop themes and browser skins, and loads of updates and fixes for those
visitors with electronically or digitally challenged connections. Our test
pilots are currently hard at work checking the new layouts, and
announcements will be made over the next few Months. The site will still
work on hawkwind.org.uk, but will be hosted on our new www.hawkwind.info
domain.

Have a good Halloween !

Rx&Vx