Strange Daze 2001 Festival

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 28 14:14:26 EST 2001

>get outta town!  Jim Collins "PLAYED" the guitar!!!!!!!

Whooops... sorry... Jim was on keys, his son on guitar.

>and listen- did NOT mean to be 'mean' about MQB yack, I thought my metallic
>advice was a gift....not a waterballoon....

You weren't mean Mike. Hell, you even said you went back and listened again
after all the positive posts. Can't ask for more than that. Not everyone is
going to like something. Hardy even commented this weekend that he considers
the opposing opinions healthy. But... if you'd been at this show I'd wager
you'd be a convert :-)

Jerry Kranitz