HW: Mission Control: New Orders

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sun Oct 28 16:35:28 EST 2001

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:02:35 -0000, Colm McWilliams <mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>
wrote:

>Rix,
>
>Did the band give any reason for the absence of Graham Coxon from the RFH
>gig?? I was just wandering as it said on the website that he was billed to
>play.

You know, now you mention it, I 4got to ask ! hahaha !!!!
I'll find out tomorow and paste up here or on MC...

>btw the web sites excellent!

Thanx!  Hopefully the new encarnation will please *everyone*, which is gonna
be hard as there are grillions of combinations of browsers, op sys and
platforms out there to deal with - as well as people who want just plain
text and printer friendly pages etc....... AAArrrggghhh......!!

Rx