OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

Chainsaw Massacre deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Oct 29 04:58:40 EST 2001

 I like the green one, but Casper comes tracing down diagonally so cool
though......

Dear Rik-  I've been clicking on that icon of the Warrior LP for so long now-

If I click on it more than anyone can I buy the rarities after they get
displayed?

If it will be a "passport holders access only" area "C4", can I submit a
crude pencil doodle to Tone for my likeness- ???

I can never get my eyes to show as blue, they show red no matter what the
quality...........

I opened the dictionary last night to have "Ghostdance" leap out at me

synchronicity synchronicity