AW: HW: RFH...a short review

caustic carcass bone deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Oct 29 05:58:14 EST 2001

<<"Micro Man was played only during these gigs on the 1995 US-tour">>BP

 I caught 6 shows starting in Buffalo (what a smoker) do I have a CDR of
this? does anybody know what I have?  (nevermind) -all the while carrying a
little baby kidney-stone, whose birth had to be postponed until home -

I was SO IN HORROR to learn this had been dropped just before the band
entered the states-

let a soundboard appear in the beauty of the mornings first twinkling light....

ps -Buffalo attendants-  remember the intimate coolness of Daves old guitar
sitting there as a prop (or it WAS one), and the cheers he got when he
walked in the front door and went through the audience to the stage-

I do....