OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Mon Oct 29 07:49:54 EST 2001

Because we shouldn't have to.  If it doesn't work with the latest version
of OPera I don't go there. Oddly enough I manage to survive without
dazzling light shows on my monitor.

From:    Dan Witt <Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET>
Subject: Re: OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

hmm, I don't know why it would crash people's browsers so much, unless
you're running an old version.  Does everybody know browser updates are
free?  Just go to IE or Netscape's site and download the newest version or
update.  IE is so easy anybody could do it.

I went to the HW site and looked around, no crashes.  And once they make
navigation easier it should be fine.

I'd like to see MP3's of something on there, I don't know what but
something.  That'd probably generate a lot of traffic too.