OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 29 12:13:40 EST 2001

>hmm, I don't know why it would crash people's browsers so much, unless
>you're running an old version.  Does everybody know browser updates are
>free?  Just go to IE or Netscape's site and download the newest version or
>update.  IE is so easy anybody could do it.

I can't update my browser beyond Netscape 4.08.  I'm too embarrassed to
admit why, so you'll have to guess, and then keep it to yourself so as not
to reveal my secret life in cyberspace.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  I think I'm probably the only one with this situation, so....
hawkwind.info doesn't actually crash my 4.08 - but it is 'strange' - I
haven't checked out the 'text' version yet....I imagine that might be more
my thing.