HW: Swindon Sat 3rd

Ian Abrahams ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Oct 29 13:17:29 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Wright, Mike <wrightm at BRE.CO.UK>

> The one on regent street (savoy) makes most sense.

I'm going to try and get along there before the gig (will probably be
wearing a blue denim jacket with a HW Stonehenge patch on the front and a
painting of the Joker (from Batman) on the back. Hmm, makes me sound like
"approach with caution"...

> And to quote--->
> Have I ever mentioned I lost my virginity in Swindon?
>
> Oh.  I have.

I went to a really good Doctor Who convention there (at "The Wiltshire")
years ago...oh, not quite the same thing....

Ian