First Groove, now Cranium... :-(

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Oct 29 15:10:58 EST 2001

Forwarded with heavy heart...

Cranium Music Closing Down Sale

The end of the road has arrived for Cranium Music as a seller of
Progressive, Krautrock, Spacerock & Electronic music.
In the next week we will be officially announcing a closing down sale but
as Graeme (my webmaster) is away on holiday no updates can ne carried out on
the Cranium site until he arrives home.
In the meantime you can deduct 10% off the listed catalogue price on any
titles in the online Cranium catalogue.
PLEASE NOTE: the 10% reduction DOES NOT apply to titles released on the
Cranium Label. Label titles are clearly marked on their respective pages.
Further: FREE AIRMAIL POSTAGE still applies to ALL titles in the catalogue
(including label titles).
Example: Title normally US$15 - 10% now = US$13.50 & NO POSTAGE.
Can you further help?: Yes. Please advise music friends & fans of this
sale.
The plan at this stage is to continue with just the Cranium label but more
about that at a later date.
To those who have been loyal customers over the last nearly 6 years I would
like to thank you for your support and I hope through Cranium you have
discovered some wonderful music.

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music