OFF: RE: HW: Mission Control: New Orders

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 30 04:02:04 EST 2001

Good'un, Rik. Keep up the good work. Your site is perfectly adequate for me
as a general 'PC out of the Box' user. After 26 years working in the IT
industry, I've usually found that a sizeable portion of PC problems involve
people 'tinkering' without taking a suitable backup of their system first.
(With Halloween approaching, is this an appropriate time to mention
'Ghost'?). I was also amused with your seasonal displays on the site, this
made my kids laugh, too. (And who knows, may even make them sneak a listen
to my Hawk CDs).
I await with interest the 'obviously much better technically Hawkwind
websites' which must be imminently on-line, then we will all be able to
judge for ourselves.

"Those who can, do; those who can't become anal ventriloquists"

Cheers,

Mark C.