BOC-L Digest - 29 Oct 2001 to 30 Oct 2001 (#2001-409)

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Oct 30 06:34:54 EST 2001

> Date:    Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:31:10 -0000
> From:    Richard Lockwood <rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK>
> Subject: Re: OFF: Lame 80s pop teen horror
>
> > I'm thinking of a 45rpm I found in the garage a while ago... (It was my
> > sister's, of course). can't remember the guy's name, but Howard might have
> > been in there somewhere. white tennis-y shorts, wimpy white Vans,
> > light pink
> > all over the place...permy newavey hair, in the later rap-style
> > (like a brick
> > standing on end on yer head)... but then, i don't recall what the music
> > sounded like...
> > ...oh, and as for cheesy metal, it wasn't all in the wimpy/glam
> > style...remember Black Death, Piledriver, Running Wild, etc?
> >

> ...Amebix, Onslaught, Flotsam and Jetsam, Dark Angel, Impaler, Merciful
> Fate, Exodus, Gravedigger, Satan, Death, Grim Reaper...

Well if that sparks your receiver I do believe Flotsam & Jetsam are playing in
London tonight (30th) somewhere. If I had myself organised I might have been
there.

And you forgot Metal Church, Death Angel, Deathrow, Nuclear Assault... :-)

Tim

ObTrack:  F&J _Metal Shock_