BOC-L Digest - 29 Oct 2001 to 30 Oct 2001 (#2001-409)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Oct 30 06:47:03 EST 2001

> > ...Amebix, Onslaught, Flotsam and Jetsam, Dark Angel, Impaler, Merciful
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Fate, Exodus, Gravedigger, Satan, Death, Grim Reaper...
>
> Well if that sparks your receiver I do believe Flotsam & Jetsam
> are playing in
> London tonight (30th) somewhere. If I had myself organised I
> might have been
> there.
>
> And you forgot Metal Church, Death Angel, Deathrow, Nuclear Assault... :-)

Marvellous - although I kind of went off F&J after Jason Newstead left.
Doomsday for the Deceiver was a fantastic album - went downhill after that!

I'd still fancy going, but I've already had my pass out approved for
Thursday (Girlschool).  I think given the current financial climate in my
wallet, tonight might be pushing it.  :-)

Anyone got any jobs for web developers going?

Cheers,

Rich.