Clearlight - Les Contes Du Singe Fou

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 30 08:47:42 EST 2001

 some more:-)! ?

 The Clearlight titles including the above are on CD now-

 the original LP's of "Delired" and "Les Contes" can be a bit pricey,
especially the "Delired" which is very rare, although I think I may have
just seen a vinyl reissue, and if anyone can confirm this for me I would
greatly appreciate-  also most (people) probably want CD's.....

 But the reason I submit this, there is a CD of Christian Boule's "Photo
Musik" that has been recently put onto CD, with 2 bonus tracks by Tim Blake
that have been snuck onto the end of it-

they are           link->  http://www.clearlight888music.com/catalog.htm
                         (Andy G suplied mine-)

1) Comet Hotel

2) Estella futur

they are worth having if you are into Blake, and the album is pretty great
(IMHO)

 and on another subject, HAWKWIND related-   could any of you with vinyl
that you'd be willing to do a trade/swap/extortion, etc-  look at your copy
of the ROCKFILE REISSUE of the 1st LP, and if you see the Doremi logo that
is on the back cover appearing in black ink, rather than red (this
indicates a New Zealand press, or other) would you mail me??  PLEASE???
PRETTY PLEASE???

if it is in crappy shape-  nevermind

record can be an old party rag  (Viv Akauldren anyone?)

mike c