HW: more Yule Credits

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 30 14:38:33 EST 2001

I can answer most of these from having been there, but can't tell you
anything about the photos, artwork etc. as I don't have the CD yet.

So:

1. Harvey was indeed there throughout HW's set.

2. Definitely Ron singing Flying Doctor

3. Huw didn't play with HW, maybe he would have come on for the encore
had there been time for one, as he was hanging around at the back of the
stage towards the end of the set. He did however play some solo acoustic
numbers earlier in the afternoon.

4. Free Fall is Bainbridge/Calvert, or at least it was in 1978...

5. Motorway City is Brock

hope this helps

In message <200110301906.OAA28831 at mail2.uts.ohio-state.edu>, K
Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> writes

--
Nick Medford