OFF: Poco/Springfield was Lemmy on US network TV

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Oct 30 15:55:28 EST 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:31:49 -0500, Z E Itgeist
<stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK> wrote:
>No sarcasm intended.
>In order
>Still, Furay, Martin (whose Medicine Ball album is an undiscovered gem -
>just sold mine after much begging and pleading, after that doen't really
>matter much:-)

Nice to see someone bucking the "conventional wisdom" (even if I may not
agree ... I don't even like "For What It's Worth", and just the other
day, "Bluebird" [long version] was being played somewhere, and all I could
think was, "man, this is no 'Broken Arrow'!" ... sorry, ok, I'll shut up
now and say NOTHING about "Love the One You're With").

But you *gotta* check out the Bruce Palmer solo album ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com