HW: Yule Credits

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 30 17:45:59 EST 2001

Dear Keith,
        I can tell you that Harvey certainly played the show, and is
certainly right there in the mix on the CD, so I'd assume it was an oversight
in the liner notes. Yours, Eli F.
In a message dated 10/30/01 1:47:24 PM, henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

<< Anyway, my question is...I distinctly heard the band intros at the start of
the show, and one Harvey Bainbridge is announced, but as I look at the
credits in the booklet, I do not see Harvey's name listed.  Is this just an
unintentional oversight/typographical error?  Having just talked to the man,
I can't imagine what else it could be. >>