HW: Lucky Leif

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Tue Oct 30 20:01:39 EST 2001

At 20:21 30/10/01, you wrote:
> >Brian Turrington was a regular session player for Brian Eno.
>
>... as was (of course) Rudolph.  Wasn't Turrington in the Winkies, who
>backed Eno on the (awesome!) "Seven Deadly Finns" 7"?  And were supposed to
>be his backing band on tour (before his lung collapsed)?

I think so... they were also the "Warm Jets"
I did see them once in their own right, and was sorely disappointed, but
their album is a bit of a forgotten classic... "Davey's Blowtorch", "North
To Alaska" & "Trust In Dick" I remember well, wonder whatever happened to
my MC of that albbum *sigh*

ChrisW