HW: more Yule Credits

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Wed Oct 31 03:28:07 EST 2001

So the credits aren't spot on. It wouldn't quite be HW if everything was
just so would it? When the intro to Damage of Life plays and the hairs on
the back of my neck stand up, do I care about the missing credits? Na. Shame
Dave has dropped an octave on Motorway City since singing it 20 years ago
though.

BTW one of the CD's I'm after is PXR5 and while on the subject does anyone
know where the acronym PXR5 came from? All I can work out is Part Exchange
Remaining 5? or something along those lines after reading the liner notes
from Q,S & C.

Thanks,

Eddie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Johnson
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 30/10/01 18:18
Subject: Re: HW: more Yule Credits

coral at APORT.RU
writes:

> > >and threw it on a minute ago. So far, it sounds fantastic.
> >
> > Yes, the sound is great, BUT ... I have a major problem with one
aspect of

> It's incredible fantastic in headphones!
>
> Alice

Why only mail order though?
Steve.
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.