OFF: what was it with the 80s...?

devil child deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 31 05:45:13 EST 2001

 <<(real metal, not false metal!)>>  Stephan

 Devil Child??  "This LP is dedicated to true headbangers who hate false
metal magazines. We thank our parents and Mrs. Hopkins for use of the
basement. Also special thanks to our girlfriends for giving us good h*ad.
Also thanks to S.M leather company for our stage outfits, and also Joe for
the album cover. And if you think we suck, we do; our girlfriends have big
t*ts."

 I recall my "scary" friend wore it out while I was at work (the one who
would only talk to me, and occasionally one or two others, despite being at
the party, etc) god I miss him......Canada.....you took Doug Drummond
....send him back....

fried copy now replaced with mint copy for a dollar......ah well, at least
it made him a tape.....