HW: OFF: SD2001

devil child deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 31 06:15:23 EST 2001

<<OK, well yes it was Heavy Liquid.  And duh...the song they did *was* Prince
Kajuku>>

Dear betters and list gods-  sorry- 3a.m. wakes me, life stinks-here I am-
Dear Keith-  it killed me when you did this, as I used to LOVE the Mick
Bolten material, and I have always HATED that they sacked him for "smelling
like fish".....

when you mentioned that, I couldn't believe my memory failed me-   I can
never forget the night I started to get pulled over by a rent-a-cop (er,
you know, security-  GOD I still wonder what THAT was about), on way home
from keg party, could have gone up in flames if you lit a match, ended up
outrunning 3 police cars (one gaining sparks while going over a curb,
wonder if there was gadamage) as well as doing speeds I wont repeat, with
the police finding my parents home (where I ran to- not where I lived)
because unfortunately my liscence still listed their home-   chunks of
front door still missing as I type-  boy did I get a little kick out of the
fact that in my haste to get inside to hide (where I fell asleep in mere
minutes, and missed the excitement) I had left the dome light on in my
z-28, shining down on 2 UFO LP's "Flying Flying Flying", and simply "UFO".

the best part-  always wondered if that aided the anger when they saw those-

They towed the car out of the driveway-

I was SO SCARED to go retrieve my car........but it was just 50 bucks and I
was off Hot Rockin'

I now drive like granny with all respect to all road laws and I shudder and
cringe when I look back in the 80's and that foolish behaviour.....

but I got away....

hehe

ps- you sure it wasn't THE COMMING OF PRINCE KAJUKU???  *but thats
splitting hairs*