HW: Swindon Sat 3rd

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 31 05:48:42 EST 2001

Right then,

The Savoy it is, We shall be hitting said pub by 5:30pm... I shall be in
possession of one ye olde glow in the dark alien much like the last
upteem gigs I've been too. plus 2 innofensive mates of the old punka
variety...

Regards
iain

PS anyone know any pubs near the Coal Exchange ???? in need of
sustinance that night as well...