HW: Captain Lockheed

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Oct 31 15:22:44 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:08:40 +0000, David Blair
<drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM> wrote:
>Paul Rudolph - Lead, rhythm and bass guitars
>Lemmy - Bass and rhythm guitars
>Simon King - Drums
>Brian Peter George St John Le Baptiste De La Salle - Synthesizer and
>electronic effects

(the above guy's last name is Eno, just in case you're wondering who this
is, but all those are his real middle names!)

>Del Dettmar - Synthesizer
>Nik Turner - Saxophones
>Dave Brock - Lead guitar (The Widow Maker)
>Twink - Funeral drum (Catch A Falling Starfighter)
>Bob Calvert - Voice, percussion
>Arthur Brown - Voice (The Song of the Gremlin)
>Adrian Wagner - Keyboards and Series III (The Song of the Gremlin)

... that would be Moog Series III modular synthesizer (and I'll bet someone
here knows whether it was a IIIc ["cabinet" version in wooden case with the
cool slanted panels] or IIIp ["portable" version in tolex case], but I
don't!).

>The Ladbroke Grove Hermaphroditic Voice Enemble - Back Up Vocals
>
>Actors - Vivian Stanshall, Jim Capaldi, Tom Mittledorf, Richard Ealing
>and Bob Calvert.

... and sadly NOT,
Nico - lead vocal (Widow Song)

    -Doug