HW: America??

keeps on going,,,, deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 31 17:53:02 EST 2001

<<I saw them, shez'..It had to be like 8 years ago..
They played here in Colorado at "The Fox Theatre"
in Boulder..>>

wasn't that so super excellent!!!  me and the now famous "Jimmy" Collins
(hehe) had ourselves a SMASH of a time, with table up front, and mosh pit
below us so no heads in our way-  everything we needed at that time flowing
like water right there....
band in turbo mode-

and how bout those "critters buggin"

bet you don't see Dave Brock so impressed with his opening act like that
everyday....

I think I have said all this before somehow, but ah well, have it shoved again.

pink bunnybrain.