Brain Surgeons sterling

Wed Oct 31 19:03:43 EST 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Z E Itgeist wrote:

> Oh and cow.co.uk do charge shipping if you're outwith the UK
>

> Ah, but you can also get them here;
>
> http://www.101cd.com/ogrp01.asp?artist=BRAIN_SURGEONS&s=1151
>
> If you're ordering more than 1 it works out cheaper.

>  Jon wrote;
> Have to pause and recommend these people though, they are the
> business. As well as far as I know being the only place you can buy Brain
> Surgeons albums for Sterling (though at a mark-up that makes the whole
> business considerably less desirable) they can track down a lot of other
> stuff, and they _are_, by and large, cheap for the UK. Also, they don't
> charge postage, which makes a hell of a difference. Use them. Yours,

        All fair enough, though I'm not outwith the UK myself. But
101cd.com get extra points for having a website from which I can order
things using my antiquated browser, which gives them an important market
advantage over the two places I was otherwise likely to use, of which the
one that has online ordering, the Freak Emporium, is utterly
inaccessible. You have picked a good time to alert me to this fact Stuart
:-) Yours,
           Jon

ObCD: The Stalk Forrest Group - _St Cecilia_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett          01223 514989
                     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk