OFF: Skynyrd/Ed King

Project2501 prjt2501 at PTD.NET
Fri Sep 7 15:28:30 EDT 2001

Rickey Medlocke was an old time member of the band...he played drums on
a number of tracks that are on the First And...Last album.

One of the big things with Ed King not coming back (outside of the
congestive heart failure thing) was that he felt the band breached their
contract with him.  He sued them, IIRC.  The band has also intimated
that he was responsible for getting Artimus Pyle kicked out.

Bill