OFF: Sigur Ros tour

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue Sep 4 17:55:20 EDT 2001

At 16:12 9.4.01 -0400, it was writ:
Hi Folks...

>It's kinda quiet here, so since the topic of the day (apart from the horrors
>of the Ozit CD) is gybe!, I thought I'd pass along this list of tourdates
>from Iceland's Sigur Ros, who are in some ways rather
>similar...droney-post-rock for a rainy day.
I am not joking what i type the following:
Sigur Ros is in the Borders Music Dispay (in albany NY at least) where you
can listen to tracks from discs. Im assumings its their most recent CD.

The word  is spreading?
Jason