OFF: Fairies/ Deviants.

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Sep 4 20:45:42 EDT 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:31:25 +0100, rob burton <rob5burton at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
>I'm looking for a copy of 'Kill em and eat em' by the Pink Fairies on cd.
>If anyones got a spare I'd be willing to take it off your hands for a
>reasonable price.

If my copy was on CD, I'd probably sell it (well, I'm enough of a
completist to keep it, and it does have some good Mick Farren lyrics on it).

>Also does any have trach listings for eating Jello, Human Garbage and
>Barbarian princess by the deviants.

No, yes, no.

'Human Garbage' (order may be a bit off):

Broken Statue
Outrageous Contagious
Hey Thanks
Screwed Up