OFF: Dee is Christina - page of Proof!!!

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Wed Sep 5 05:13:12 EDT 2001

Subject: Re: OFF: Dee is Christina - page of Proof!!!

> In a message dated 9/4/01 10:32:56 PM, hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK writes:
>
> << Dee Snyder? Possibly a reincarnation of
> Tubes frontman Fee Waybill? >>
>
> waybill was in phoenix's notorious 'the beans'.
>
> if anything, he preceded snyder.

Fee preceded Snider by a good decade. At least in the pubilc eye, Snider had
actually been playing shows for around 10 years before Twisted Sister were
signed.
If anyone is interested(and as there seems to be no publicity for the show)
The Tubes with Waybill are playing the London Astoria on Sept 21st(I think).
I saw them on their last UK show here a couple of years ago and they were
excellent. Recommended to anyone why liked them in the past.

Si