HW:Calvert influences

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 5 12:51:27 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/5/01 4:29:43 AM, ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET writes:

<< I have heard a few times of the sex pistols front man Johnny Rotten?, being

influenced by Calvert. Does anyone know where to find any online interviews

backing up this claim?

=====
hadnt mr. Lydon been some sort of roadie on the space ritual tour?

in what way does one suppose  mr Calvert could have been an influence?

listen again to "uncle sam's on mars" from 'pxr5' as calvert sings "two cars
in the garage-uh" a la lydon....i thought he sorta did it on purpose, annoyed
as he seemed to have been by the early uk punk era.

huh.

i loved the supremes but it's unlikely anyone would have thought my singing
was "influenced by diana ross"
=====
no matter what sign you are...

"<>"