OFF : Velvet Underground

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Sep 5 19:17:48 EDT 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:35:54 +0200, Denis Regenbrecht
<denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE> wrote:
>Doug Pearson wrote:
>>Indeed!  (Actually, a violin rather than viola ... but it's not
>>like there's *that* much difference between the bowed things you stick
>>under your chin.)
>
>But don't tell _that_ to a classical (orchestra) violin-player or you might
>get hit by a bow very hard ;-)

That is very true!  However, I would hope that any "real"
(classical/orchestra) violinist would be far more offended by my playing
(Fender amp!  Phaseshifter!  Wah-wah pedal!  Screechy runs played through
feeding-back analog delay!) than by any inflamatory statements I might
make. ;^)

(geez, next thing someone's gonna tell me that this here bugle isn't
a "real" trumpet ;^)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com