HW: Hawkwind x 2 (I think not)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Sep 6 06:58:14 EDT 2001

<<"For releasing the stuff..but didn't the tapes come from Nik?

 I think you have a point, as Nik told me himself that he put out "Bring Me
The Head" as it represented a special moment for him personally...

 I do however wonder, if he has anything to do with the current low quality
CD, other than saying "yes" to releasing stuff, and accepting terms of
percentages.....

maybe Ozit will take a look, remaster it correctly, and even offer exchanges-
maybe......(do I know I am only dreaming??)

I will look here with interest to answers comming back from them....

cheers

mike