HW:Calvert influences

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Sep 6 09:17:22 EDT 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:49:34 +0100, Steve P <Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK> wrote:

>Anyone remember the "Sounds" review of "Anarchy in the UK"? "Sounds like
>Silver Machine" it said... and it does... (a bit)  :)

I dimly recall that in the Flipside interview with Dave and Rich from '89,
one of the interviewers (someone from Black Flag, I'm sure others will
remember the guy's name but I don't) offers the opinion that the 'God Save
The Queen' riff was a close relative to 'Ejection'.