HW: Hawkwind x 2 (I think not)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Sep 6 18:18:16 EDT 2001

 <<<"S'pose you'll be wanting the Turner 'All Stars' CD, will you - you've got
the new cat, I take it have you Mikey?">> Andy "The Pusher" G

Oh good one!!!  you know this moldy bread that I keep munching since I am
afraid to leave the house and risk being "looked at" much less try to score
any non-legal substances makes reading a blur, and my attention span is
very non-existant as a result.....

(you) held back to make me look......

oh goodness-  now I have to figure out which ONE the new one is-

could ya send me that All Stars disc??  I am INDEED rather fond of that
stuff- it makes me feel like a sophisticated loser/drunk at 3 am with cool
taste-  in case "they" catch me listening in.....

could you send me out a copy???  what about that Andy C. CD with Filthy???
if it's a rager I'm game.....can you post more about the Pink Fairies
related stuff??  I am only a novice in that department-  but hey!  I got
Kill 'Em and Eat 'Em on CD and 2 vinyl pressings, as I sit meditating on
how to "BE" the cover...is that so wrongggg??

mike "bad karma" c