HW: Hawkwind x 2 (I think not)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Sep 6 18:34:33 EDT 2001

Stephan
<<P.S. No-one needs to apologize for making 'Yuri Gagarin' available, at least
not from a musical standpoint, at least not in my opinion - OK, I know I'm
in the minority here...OK a very tiny minority...OK maybe 3 people..>>.

 agreed. agreed. everybody just wants a little hatching with a pinch of
salt, and waging war is mandatory.....especially if you've ever done time
in an egg..
it has kind of a neat "vibratory" effect when cranked up, I thought......

next subject

where is the rest of the live show from the "It's So Easy" recording and
parts of the Mt. Grill (innit?) lp-

and could we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have an absolutely stunning LIVE CD from
1975 Warrior period........  sort of a legit "Mind Journey"??  some of the
keyboards in some of that is my favorite most *wicked* melting flowing
stuff I have ever heard..... if the shimmering realm between the realms of
possibilty and chaos had a sound, for me, that would be it.....

also- a friend told me air force jets flew over at one of those shows-
anybody confirm/recall this???  it would obviously have been an outdoor
event, whatever it was...

m c