BOC: What's your favorite bloom growl/yell/vocal?/ CotHM in England at last

Thu Sep 6 19:52:51 EDT 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Michael R Godwin wrote:

> Look forward to bumping into you in front of Buck's side of the PA next
> time the band are in the UK.

        Yeah, when... Nothing on the list yet, although still nothing
after November 9th so maybe we'll yet get lucky. Anybody heard anything
about a European tour yet?

        I see from the tour schedules that some kind of Foghat is still
fucntioning too. Yours,
                        Jon

ObCD: Hawkwind - _Space Ritual_ (currently playing the GTP tracks)
       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk