HW:Calvert influences

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Sep 7 11:58:37 EDT 2001

In message <7b.1aa67ff7.28c913ac at aol.com>, DASLUD at AOL.COM writes
>In a message dated 9/6/01 9:17:47 AM, nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:
>
><<  offers the opinion that the 'God Save
>The Queen' riff was a close relative to 'Ejection'.
> >>
>========
>c'mon, fellas, jeez louise!

I chose my words carefully... I didn't say I shared that opinion!

>as for "god save the queen"...try "born to be wild"!!

Not sure about that either, but I'll take your word for it

I don't know how well known the execrable Oasis are in the States, but you
could have a field day with them.
--
Nick Medford