HW: Metal Shield number? (was Re: HMV Oxford Street)

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Sep 7 18:11:20 EDT 2001

13 of 500, and it has a stamped "2" which has been rotated 540 degrees......

KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:45 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Metal Shield number? (was Re: HMV Oxford Street)

>>How can you tell what number you have? My metal shield only has the
number "2" stamped / etched into the lower left corner on the back. I
can't find any other numbers on it. Am I missing one somewhere or do I
have number 2?
Frank<<

it should have a black plastic panel glued onto the back just above the CD
compartment that says "limited edition xx/500".....very clearly visible...

and for the record...  this particular copy I am looking at (#97)....that I
*really need* to finally send to it's rightful owner has a little upside
down number 1 in the lower left bottom corner of the metal casting
itself....(also on the back side)

the hairs the hairs...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

m c