HW:Langtons Hair Corner

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Sep 7 19:33:16 EDT 2001

 My mail man would have looked right wearing a Santa hat today....

 After waiting years and years and a few botched trade attempts, finally oh
sweet finally the German LP pressing of "Like An Arrow" blew in the door....
(this LP has proven harder to obtain for me personally, than the rarest
Hawkwind merch....probably because it's NOT Hawkwind)

so why is the drawing of the "Flying V" style guitar on this ultra-rare
pressing not only colored a different shade of blue, but SHAPED DIFFERENTLY
at it's base.....(AND)   the heart is colored a pinkish purple instead of
red, and IS SHAPED a bit different, and is LARGER IN SIZE,,, not to even
mention some font changes on the rear, and difference on the photo looking
more like a copy of the photo than the original (which is kind of cool in
it's own right)

 This ones going to get blasted...
m,

ps-whenever that is.